This sauce is inspired by a recipe shared with me by a chef in Mozambique. It is a great sauce for almost any type of food, but particularly good on chicken! It isn’t too spicy, I would estimate around 10k scoville.
Video on how it was made: https://youtu.be/ofCJtEHc2P0
- Piri Piri Chillies
- Gourmet Jigsaw Chocolate Chillies
- Vegetable Oil
- Xantham gum (less than 0.05%)
Please note the following:
- I can’t control and am not responsible for any possible customs and duties charges. From my research it appears there shouldn’t be a cost to the US, however there appears to be a duty charge to Canada. But please check for yourself. There shouldn’t be any charges to European destinations. (have a look at this calculator for an indication: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ — HS Code is 21039090 for Hot Sauce)
- Deliveries may be split into multiple packages (due to shipping restrictions on parcel size, liquid amount etc.)
- I will ship the items as soon as I am able to go to the post office, I aim to have items shipped within 5 days of purchase
- If your country isn’t listed for shipping, please get in contact and I will see what I can do ( https://chillichump.com/contact/ )
There are no reviews yet.