This is a spicy chilli salt made with the mash from my signature hot sauce, Nyami! It has a good amount of heat to it and is great on anything you might add salt to! Try it on pork chops, eggs, or grilled vegetables. It’s delicious!
- Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
- Dried Nyami Pepper Mash
- Piri-Piri Chillies
- White Wine Vinegar
Please read the information about delivery, customs, and duties.
Please note the following about delivery:
- Shipping to the EU: Due to changes in July 2021, customers from the EU could get extra fees when they receive their parcel. If you are not willing to accept this risk, please do not make a purchase at this point. Please read this post for more information: https://chillichump.com/shipping-to-the-eu/
- Rejected or returned parcels: If you reject your parcel due to fees, or your parcel is returned to me due to incorrect address, non-delivery, parcel not being picked up from the post office etc., I will re-send the parcel out to you but will need to charge for postage again.
- Alternatively, once the products are received in a re-saleable condition, I can refund the purchase cost (minus the delivery charges).
- Seeds: Countries outside the UK have their own import regulations regarding each species of seed. It is your, the buyers, responsibility to learn your country’s import regulations regarding the items you wish to purchase and to conform to these regulations. Phytosanitary certificates are not included with orders, so if this is required by your country’s import regulations, please don’t order seeds. Orders sent to addresses outside the UK will not be replaced or refunded if lost during delivery or seized by customs.
- I use Royal Mail to ship my items. The shipping cost will be automatically calculated during checkout.
- See below links for estimated time for delivery:
- I can’t control and am not responsible for any possible customs and duties charges. From my research it appears there shouldn’t be a cost to the US, however, there appears to be a duty charge to Canada (although the people I have sent to in Canada have reported that there weren’t any charges). Please check for yourself. Have a look at this calculator for an indication: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ — HS Code is 21039090 for Hot Sauce
- Deliveries may be split into multiple packages (due to shipping restrictions on the parcel size, liquid amount, etc.)
- I will ship the items as soon as I am able to go to the post office, I aim to have items shipped within 5 working days of purchase
- If your country isn’t listed for shipping, please get in contact and I will add it if possible (https://chillichump.com/contact/)
Returns and Refunds
Thank you for your support in purchasing products from ChilliChump.com!
For refunds, returns or if there is any problem with your order, please contact me chillichump.com/contact (please include your order number)
If you would like to return your product for a refund, the item must unopened and in its original condition. Refunds are accepted up to 60 days after purchase.
If our products arrived damaged, rotten or contaminated in any way, please contact us right away and we will be happy to send a free replacement or refund regardless of its expiration date.
We are not able to provide returns or refunds for digital content or downloads.
If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact me chillichump.com/contact.