**50% off special due to the Best Before date coming up soon! The sauce will still be perfectly fine after this date!**
The Bhut Jolokia, also known as the Ghost Pepper, is a legend in the chilli world. In 2007 it was certified by Guinness World Records as the worlds hottest pepper. That really kicked off the race to create even hotter chillies. Even though the Bhut Jolokia is no longer rated as the worlds hottest chilli pepper, it is no slouch at over 1 million Scoville heat units!
I developed this recipe so that the delicious Bhut Jolokia flavour is dominant, with the other ingredients coming together to compliment the taste and take it to another level! I made sure to use a more subtle vinegar with the White Wine Vinegar, but not too much. Instead, I added some water so that the vinegar wasn’t too overwhelming. This is a hot one!
- Fermented Bhut Jolokia Chillies (Ghost Pepper)
- White Wine Vinegar
- Smoked Paprika
- Xantham Gum (<0.01%)
*May contain traces of nuts
Please read the information about delivery, customs, and duties. Especially if you live in a country that has stricter than usual controls on imports (for example Australia).
Please note the following about delivery:
- Shipping to the EU: Due to changes in July 2021, customers from the EU could get extra fees when they receive their parcel. If you are not willing to accept this risk, please do not make a purchase at this point. Please read this post for more information: https://chillichump.com/shipping-to-the-eu/
- Rejected or returned parcels: If you reject your parcel due to fees, or your parcel is returned to me due to incorrect address, non-delivery, parcel not being picked up from the post office etc., I will re-send the parcel out to you but will need to charge for postage again.
- Alternatively, once the products are received in a re-saleable condition, I can refund the purchase cost (minus the delivery charges).
- I use Royal Mail to ship my items. The shipping cost will be automatically calculated during checkout.
- See below links for estimated time for international delivery:
- I can’t control and am not responsible for any possible customs and duties charges. From my research it appears there shouldn’t be a cost to the US, however, there appears to be a duty charge to Canada (although the people I have sent to in Canada have reported that there weren’t any charges). Please check for yourself. Have a look at this calculator for an indication: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ — HS Code is 21039090 for Hot Sauce
- Deliveries may be split into multiple packages (due to shipping restrictions on the parcel size, liquid amount, etc.)
- I will ship the items as soon as I am able to go to the post office, I aim to have items shipped within 5 working days of purchase
- If your country isn’t listed for shipping, please get in contact and I will add it if possible (https://chillichump.com/contact/)
Returns and Refunds
Thank you for your support in purchasing products from ChilliChump.com!
For refunds, returns or if there is any problem with your order, please contact me chillichump.com/contact (please include your order number)
If you would like to return your product for a refund, the item must unopened and in its original condition. Refunds are accepted up to 60 days after purchase.
If our products arrived damaged, rotten or contaminated in any way, please contact us right away and we will be happy to send a free replacement or refund regardless of its expiration date.
We are not able to provide returns or refunds for digital content or downloads.
If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact me chillichump.com/contact.
Rob (verified owner) –
Top marks for this sauce! Mine was just delivered and I immediately had to make a sandwich to try it. In heat level I wouldn’t put it much below Chillichumps previous sauce, Splash of Lava. What stood out to me was the fantastic flavour which really came though the heat.
Robin Karewing (verified owner) –
We just received our hot sauce. Great packing and it felt really safe through shipping.
For the sauce itself i want to say that it’s hot, but not to hot, a very peppery/sweet flavour and works great for my ramen.
If you like hot sauces made with good produce look no further!
Simon Limmer (verified owner) –
Wow, what a pleasant sauce!
Flavors of acidity, sweetness, peppers, and at last “fire” develop slowly and transition into each other over 15-30 seconds. Well balanced and properly strong, a sauce with pleasant complexity, not just a burn.
Very well packaged. 10 days from order to delivery in Scandinavia.
Matt (verified owner) –
Fantastic sauce, very well balanced and spicy. Perfectly balanced with a great depth of flavour. Looking foward to trying more Chillichump products in the future. Thanks Mr and Mrs Chillichump.
Thank you Matt!
Raphael (verified owner) –
What a great sauce!
I tried many hot sauces befor but i never had a sauce like this one, if used it as my daily hot sauce.. for breakfast and everything else, i can highly recommend this sauce, i hope you will have this hot sauce next year again perhabs i can replicate this sauce!
Pretty good sauce
Danny (verified owner) –
This is for me a unique and tasty sauce. The flavor is sweet and somewhat citrusy but well balanced. The heat is strong, but not overwhelming. It is a very hot sauce, but not ridiculous hot and definitely still a regularly usable sauce. Overall I would say this sauce has a great balance of being very hot yet still very enjoyable. The packaging was solid and professional with a great presentation. Arrived in Oregon with no issues, I always go with Tracked for shipping international