This is my take on Sriracha. It’s tangy, spicy and delicious!
- Aged Jalapeños
*May contain traces of nuts
Please read the information about delivery, customs, and duties. Especially if you live in a country that has stricter than usual controls on imports (for example Australia).
Please note the following about delivery:
- Shipping to the EU: Due to changes in July 2021, customers from the EU could get extra fees when they receive their parcel. If you are not willing to accept this risk, please do not make a purchase at this point. Please read this post for more information: https://chillichump.com/shipping-to-the-eu/
- Rejected or returned parcels: If you reject your parcel due to fees, or your parcel is returned to me due to incorrect address, non-delivery, parcel not being picked up from the post office etc., I will re-send the parcel out to you but will need to charge for postage again.
- Alternatively, once the products are received in a re-saleable condition, I can refund the purchase cost (minus the delivery charges).
- I use Royal Mail to ship my items. The shipping cost will be automatically calculated during checkout.
- See below links for estimated time for international delivery:
- I can’t control and am not responsible for any possible customs and duties charges. From my research it appears there shouldn’t be a cost to the US, however, there appears to be a duty charge to Canada (although the people I have sent to in Canada have reported that there weren’t any charges). Please check for yourself. Have a look at this calculator for an indication: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ — HS Code is 21039090 for Hot Sauce
- Deliveries may be split into multiple packages (due to shipping restrictions on the parcel size, liquid amount, etc.)
- I will ship the items as soon as I am able to go to the post office, I aim to have items shipped within 5 working days of purchase
- If your country isn’t listed for shipping, please get in contact and I will add it if possible (https://chillichump.com/contact/)
Returns and Refunds
Thank you for your support in purchasing products from ChilliChump.com!
For refunds, returns or if there is any problem with your order, please contact me chillichump.com/contact (please include your order number)
If you would like to return your product for a refund, the item must unopened and in its original condition. Refunds are accepted up to 60 days after purchase.
If our products arrived damaged, rotten or contaminated in any way, please contact us right away and we will be happy to send a free replacement or refund regardless of its expiration date.
We are not able to provide returns or refunds for digital content or downloads.
If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact me chillichump.com/contact.
GROLSCHnl (verified owner) –
Lovely sauce with a beautiful taste.
James Schroder (verified owner) –
Such a great sauce, but it’s not sweet like traditional Sriracha. That is great for my liking but if you are looking for sweet this is not it. I absolutely love this though and the heat is bearable for even those who aren’t chili heads. Great sauce!!!
Josh (verified owner) –
A lovely take on sriracha. True to the original sriracha, however more intense and a deeper flavour. Hands down superior to predecessor. The heat is mild at first, however it does build. It’s still manageable for none chilli heads and my wife loved it also. Would recommend to anyone looking to heat up their Asian Food.
Dennis Cloutier (verified owner) –
Awesome. I like the regular rooster sauce, but this is a cut above.
This is not only my favorite sauce from ChilliChump so far, it’s in the running for one of my all-time favorite sauces! Just incredibly flavorful, sweet, and just the right amount of spice to use on anything. I went ahead and did a video review if anyone wants to see my initial reaction.
Ken Swan (verified owner) –
I absobloodylutely loved my bottle of sriracha sauce. Now, you are out of stock. Keep me posted as I want 3 bottles of your next batch. Ken Swan, White Rock, BC, Canada
Thanks Ken! I am really glad you enjoyed it! I will be making more for sure (it is a favourite of mine too!). I will announce availability as soon as it is ready!
Ken Konschel –
To my brother who I believe is also in “mud island “. Please would you send me your prices or brochure. Pamberi miripiri.